You are here: Homepage » Plumbing Costs
Or call now for a quote: (866) 755-6608
Receive multiple plumbing quotations from plumbers servicing your locality:
- Compare Plumbing Bids
- Save time and $$$
- No Obligation
The extent of the job at hand will determine the plumbing cost. True enough, plumbing emergencies tend to cost more than ongoing home plumbing services mainly due to their complexity and urgency factors. Professional plumbers will arrive at your home or office to diagnose the plumbing problem and provide a plumbing quote.
Plumbing rates are typically calculated by the hour and vary between the different plumbing contractors (click here for more information on plumbers hourly rates). Usually plumbing costs will further include time taken to pick up plumbing parts essential to conduct the job at hand.
When calling for plumbing services ask for a plumbing cost estimator, and inquire about any plumbing discounts made available. Plumbing estimates will help you better approximate overall plumbing costs of different repairs. Comparing several plumbing quotes from different plumbing companies will enable you to select the appropriate plumbing solution at the best possible price. .
Online Plumbing Quotes
Online quotes are available as part of a plumbing cost calculator where you enter the specifications of the plumbing problem and derive an estimated plumbing cost. Otherwise your local plumber will conduct an in-home inspection of the plumbing problem to provide an accurate plumbing price, and follow upon your approval with the relevant plumbing solution.
SOS - Emergency Plumbing Rates
Emergency plumbing rates are typically higher than non-emergency rates, especially if they occur over night, weekends or national holidays. That said, plumbing companies will still provide you with competitive emergency plumbing prices to make you select their plumbing services over others.
Low Plumbing Cost
Depending on the given plumbing job, cheap repair does not necessarily save you money in the long run. Always hire a trustworthy plumbing service provider that is licensed by the relevant authorities and adheres to specific regulations and building codes.
Average Plumbing Costs
The following table summarizes the average plumbing costs for a variety of repairs in the United States. These estimates may differ depending on regions, complexity, hourly rates and costs of materials. It is highly recommended to obtain at least three plumbing quotes from local service professionals for validation. .
|Fixture||Nature of Job||Average Cost in $|
|Washing Machine and/or Dryer||Repairs
|Septic Tank||Clean Out||350-750|
|Pinhole in Copper Pipe||Repairs||200-300|
|Broken CPVC/Plastic Water Line||Repairs||80-150|
|Broken Drain Line||Materials + Installation||125-250|
Repair leaks (+ materials)
shower stall-ceramic tile
|Basic hourly rates (not including additional expenses such as travel, time on road, plumbing parts, etc)||Journeyman Plumber
The above estimates have been collected by a nationwide research, and are provided for informational purposes only. Aplumbers are not responsible for plumbing costs given by different service providers to their customers. It is recommended to shop for at least three plumbing quotes before hiring a plumber of your choice. For your complete convenience - .
Recent Inqueries About Plumbing Costs
- running toilet and clog maybe a backup spectic tank! please help asap!
- sewer pipes backing up on a regular basis. believe the pipe going to the street is bellied and needs to be replaced.
- my tub is clogged and it smells
- my toilet is running non-stop, it has a simple leak because the stopper inside the tank is loose. how much to replace/fix it?
- valves (both hot and cold) controlling flow to washing machine dripping very, very slightly. need estimate on repair or replacement.
- i need a sink stopper for a master plumber brand in-sink-erator, model mp35. where can i find this stopper? please respond by email. thank-you.
- clogged kitchen sink
- dripping shower head, valve does not shut off all the way. dripping shower head, valve does not shut off completely.
- inner wall water pipe broken. caused major flooding apt. #237
- i need to have a back flow preventer installed