Data Analysis March 2010: More Members and More Visitors for APlumbers Growing Network
4/22/10 - APlumbers popularity as an online plumbing directory is continuing to grow among nationwide plumbers according to data for March 2010. "Plumbing marketing is the lifeblood of every plumbing business" says APlumbers spokesperson, David Jones, "…no matter how skilled a plumber you are, if your phone does not ring you will go out of business…This is exactly where APlumbers enters the picture…we provide an online advertising platform for plumbers in all 50 states to advertise their business on our network and achieve high plumbing exposure that sells 24/7 in their locality".
The following data refers to APlumbers network activities for March 2010:
- 55 new plumbing companies joined aplumbers network. A 15% growth in new members compared to last month. Out of which -
- 17 opted for the Gold program and received an eye catching advertisement on all 3 of APlumbers plumbing network websites - www.emergency-plumbing.com, www.comercial-plumbing.com and www.aplumbers.com.
- 3 selected the Silver program and received an eye catching advertisement on their respective location pages on APlumbers.
- 35 added their business details for free on the Free Section on APlumbers.
- Over 15, 000 people visited aplumbers network – an 8% increase in traffic compared to previous month.
- New York, NY was the city from which the most job requests were submitted.
- Clogged drains and running toilets were the most popular job requests.
- emergency-plumbing.com was the website that turned over the most number of leads in relation to total number of visits.
- Over 20% of the leads were in the form of online forms submitted to APlumbers network.
The above data confirms that March 2010 was a prosperous month for APlumbers network. "With the growing number of plumbing contractors joining our network" says Jones, "as for now about 22% of the population of US can find a plumber in their locality using APlumbers".