Data Analysis May 2010: APlumbers Keeps on Growing with New Advertisers
Today APlumbers released statistical data for April and May 2010. Data clearly shows that APlumbers is growing at a steady rate as more plumbers are choosing to advertise their business here. Aside from new advertising members, more people are taking interest and visiting APlumbers. Offering attractive advertising packages along with informative content and brilliant SEO, APlumbers is indeed taking her place as one of the leading plumbing directories in the USA.
According to the following data for April and May 2010:
- 59 new plumbing companies joined aplumbers network during April – a 6.8% growth in new members compared to March 2010. In May 61 new advertisers joined - an additional increase of 3.3% compared to the month before.
- 10 opted for the Gold program and received an eye catching advertisement on all 3 of APlumbers plumbing network websites - www.emergency-plumbing.com, www.commercial-plumbing.com and www.aplumbers.com.
- 13 selected the Silver program and received an eye catching advertisement on their respective location pages on APlumbers.
- All the rest added their business details for free on the Free Section on APlumbers.
- Over 22, 000 people visited aplumbers network – about a 68% increase in traffic compared to March 2010. Most traffic growth was generated by advertising and organic results in search engines.
- Los Angeles was the city from which the most job requests were submitted.
- Leak detection was the most popular job request.
- commercial-plumbing.com turned over the most number of leads in relation to total number of visits.
- Over 20% of the leads were in the form of online forms submitted to APlumbers network.
According to David Jones, spokesperson of APlumbers: "We couldn't be happier with the data derived for the last two months…Our top goal is providing the best conditions for our advertisers to promote their business through our network…Data confirms that we are definitely on the right track."